MOPAR Automatics

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Sep 13 2010 - 10:32:33 EDT

TT writes(in part & edited):: >>

I hate... I really hate...

I mean I *REALLY* ******* hate...

...Chrysler Automatic Transmissions!

Well, I don't have a clue as to what trouble you are experiencing
but I've been overhauling automatics since back in the early 50's
and I think the 727 & the later A518 are among the strongest &
easiest to overhaul of any automatics. I have never worked on
a later than '95 version, so if you have one of the Computer
controlled(electronic shift controlled), I can't offer any advise.
Granted I do not work on most foreign cars, so they are not
included in my assesment.
Could I possibly help you from a distance??

Sharia Law encourages the side of humanity
that wants to take from and subjugate others.

Azie