RE: while were on the topic of spark plugs

Date: Wed Sep 15 2010 - 17:21:52 EDT

I purchased the Summit cap/rotor and wires kit last year, it's been
fine. The wires are of decent quality and the terminals on the cap are
brass, not aluminum, so it's a pretty good deal, or it was when I bought
it, I don't know if the price has gone up since then. I just used NGK
V-power plugs and haven't had any problems since.

I'd buy some aftermarket wire routing clips though - the Summit wires
don't fit the stock holders well (too thick) and the stock ones tend to
snap off, being brittle with heat/age.

M.B.