Re: Re: K&N fipk

From: MICHAEL CABE (mikecabe@prodigy.net)
Date: Wed Sep 15 2010 - 18:07:10 EDT

jon,
thanks for the good info.early 02 4.7 dak have no air temp sensors as for knocking something loose I have triple checked .I also thought it might be the plugs but according to champion they don't think its the plugs.I will try unhooking the battery though and maybe the plugs they are not that big of a deal to change .thanks again for your input.i will let you know what happens
Mike