RE: Re: K&N fipk

From: MICHAEL CABE (mikecabe@prodigy.net)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2010 - 10:58:46 EDT

ok guys my bad on the ats . i guess what i meant is its not in the air box daa . ray ,yes i put the plugs in myself and oh yes i have tools . i have been maintaining all my vehicles for many years and currently maintain 4 family cars.i'm not afraid to tackle anything.i am in the autoparts biz and have been for 32 years at a independent wd/jobber warehouse.with all the industry info at my disposal i cant condemn the plugs but will try them any way.i need to find a service manual and read it for myself .thanks again guys