Re: Brakes

From: jon@dakota-truck.net
Date: Thu Sep 16 2010 - 11:33:40 EDT

"Ray Block" <BPracing@wowway.com> wrote:

> What's up with this, Jon. Twice in one day I'm totally agreeing with you.

    Well, you know what they say: "Great minds think alike". :-)
Of course, the second part of that saying is "...and fools seldom
differ." ;-) Guess I'll leave that determination as an exercise for
the reader.

> I've tried what you've tried and found the only sure way to bleed my brakes
> is with my wife pressing the brake pedal while I'm opening the bleeders and
> watching the fluid flow. Works perfectly! :)

    Hmmm, what is this "wife" tool you speak of? I couldn't find
anything in the Harbor Freight catalog. Is this one of those "special
tools" the FSM keeps talking about? I'm gonna have to flag down a Mac
Tools or Snap-On truck, aren't I? :-)

--
                                          -Jon-