Re: RE: $#@# Brakes continued

Date: Sun Sep 19 2010 - 23:27:44 EDT

I saw the self-tapping one on Napa's website. Can you do the full
recommended 28-32ft/lb on one of those? And I think they're single-use
only...

If it comes down to it I'd rather do that I guess and replace the
steering knuckle whenever I have to do my ball joints, if I can find
one. Too bad it doesn't just have bolt-on adapter brackets like all the
Dodge FWD cars do.

M.B.