Re: Headers or new manifolds?

From: Chris (chris_blm@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Sep 24 2010 - 23:10:24 EDT

It finally started to rust through. The Y-Pipe is original, and it has
already had 3 temp flange rewelds in the past year. Starting to run out
of metal.

I ended up making arrangements with another DML'er for JBA Headers and
JBA Y-pipe (both ceramic).

So with the other deals, I got a full exhaust system from the block out
(it's all bad). Plus, I want to keep this truck as long as I can. The
body is really good, and the engine still has even compression.

--
Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL