RE: $#@# Brakes continued

Date: Tue Sep 28 2010 - 14:58:09 EDT

This is a parking garage so tight (it was built as an afterthought) that
some of the parking spots are marked "6' clearance". If a car is coming
down the parking garage, and I'm coming up it, the car coming down has
to back up if I'm going around one of the turns on the ramps since my
2nd gen doesn't have enough turning radius to make it with them going by
the other direction.

Real scary when you get those female Prius drivers coming down the ramp
at high speed, cutting the corners and generally being too busy arguing
with their kids on their cell phones to pay attention. :)