Re: ...to balance the losses...

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Sep 29 2010 - 22:13:56 EDT

Naw, there's no way I am anywhere close to as motivated as you are when
it comes to the way a truck looks. Even in the dead of winter in the
middle of a storm, your truck looks better than mine ever does...
Occasionally I will pay a local former DML'er Kevin to detail my stuff,
because he likes to do it and I don't mind giving $$ to a friend..