Re: RE:It's been raining a lot, but....

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2010 - 14:20:59 EDT

I don't know if I believe that. I'm one of those people who runs the ac with
Windows down all the time and my carpet is dry. I would bet the drain for
the hvac box is plugged or the seal to the cowl vent is broken. Check the
ducting under the box for water, if there's water in the duct its most
likely a drain issue. If the duct is dry you most likely need to pull the
dash for a closer look.

- Josh