Re: Selling the Dak

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 30 2010 - 19:04:20 EDT

Having had both Bimmers and Benzes I have to say I like the Benzes
better, and for some odd reason, whenever they change the body style,
the market gets flooded with "last years model" at ridiculously cheap
prices. I got my current '03 AMG C32 for just over $10k + my '99 C230K
with 160k miles. That, my friends is DIRT cheap for a car that is
bumping up on the lower edge of 400hp. If I had it to do over, I too
would have held out for an AWD, but the traction control in the AMG is
simply miraculous to behold.