FAST System

From: jcalder3@cfl.rr.com
Date: Sun Oct 10 2010 - 11:06:05 EDT

I need some advise here. I have an OBD I truck that required some extra fuel control so I installed an Apexi piggyback controller which help alot. No more rich idle and controlled the mix throughout the RPM range. Well the Apexi died and it's back to running rich. My brother (who I sold the truck to) took it to a speed shop that first recomended a FAST system but then said they don't make one compatible with his truck.
Doesn't the FAST system completly replace the factory PCM?
If so, would it not matter what model, make, year the truck is?
Any other suggestions on a system to completly replace the factory PCM?
Thanks for any advise,
James