Re: FAST System

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Sun Oct 10 2010 - 14:34:05 EDT

>>I know one thing I could do is put a milder cam in the truck that wouldn't
>>need extra control but I'm still interested in replacing the factory PCM.
Any other suggestions and ideas are greatly appreciated.<<

There are guys out there running FAST in their Dakotas, so it's completely
possible. Depending on what year your truck is, there may be a Mopar
Performance PCM out there. It won't fix your rich condition, but it is far
more tolerant of mods. There's also a way you can put a potentiometer on
your MAP sensor to lean out your fuel mixture. Scan the DML archives...
it'll suck up a large chunk of your day, but there's a good chance you'll
find the answers you seek there =)

- miggity

00' R/T CC... mods, I has them.