Worth of 1995 Dodge Dakota

From: andrewmchorney@cox.net
Date: Mon Oct 11 2010 - 17:24:59 EDT

Hello

I have a 1995 Dodge Dakota Longbed 2WD with about 172,000 miles on it. I have
someone who in interested in buying the vehicle. I am interested in selling it
only because I have 3 vehicles and I am the sole driver due to a divorce. I
cannot afford 3 vehicles. I would like to know it really is worth.

It has a 5.2 Magnum engine, A/C, power windows, power locks, CR stereo with
great speakers (non original), sliding rear window, shell, rhino lining (spray
in bed), 22 gallon tank, tow package, alloy wheels (original nice wheels),
236/75 15 inch tires.

According to Kelly Blue book it is work somewhere between 2800 and 3000
depending on how one interprets the wheels and tires.

What is the usual selling price for this vehicle? It is in pretty good shape and
does need a paint job after 15 years.

Andrew