RE: How does this look?

From: Ray Block (BPracing@wowway.com)
Date: Tue Oct 12 2010 - 19:16:51 EDT

Now that's really interesting because....I bought my 2000 Grand Cherokee new
and have a FSM. The 2000 Jeep FSM calls for ATF+3 in the trans (45RFE) and
Mopar Power Steering fluid in the pump. It specifically says not to use
ATF for the power steering. Since I have changed both I can confirm my
Jeep did indeed come with those recommended fluids.

I wonder why Dodge would do differently??? Oh wait....nevermind. ;)

Ray
'92 Dak 5.2
'00 Grand Cherokee 4.7, 4x4