Re: Tonneau

Date: Mon Nov 01 2010 - 04:47:38 EDT

Someone added the "factory" fogs with a poor wiring job. Most of the
wires were disconnected behind the dash panels so I just removed the
switches. It didn't have factory fogs, no switch for it. Good to know,
though.

The black one I'd have to drop the kick panel again to see, and that
means kneeling in mud at the moment as my nearest garage is 40 minutes
away. I guess I'll ask again when I can tell people the colors. :) I
didn't think the 2nd gen had wiring for a brake controller from the
factory, so it's probably not that. I can't think of any other options
the truck doesn't have other than power mirrors/door locks/windows and
the fogs, it's pretty fully optioned other than that (cruise, 4 wheel
ABS, HD suspension package, etc).

Thanks,

M.B.