Re: Tonneau

Date: Mon Nov 01 2010 - 15:22:20 EDT

Yup, not a big deal to me, I have so many mysterious wires on this truck
one little connector isn't going to bug me. Next time I have it apart
I'll get the wire colors, I didn't even think to look at the FSM. I'm
sure a '96 would be significantly different with OBD2.

The odd thing is that when I replaced the relay, I thought I'd get a
buzzer for when I leave my lights on and/or leave the keys in the
ignition. I don't, I just get the dome light and the ignition glow
ring, and it doesn't do it at all when I open the passenger side door,
but I think that's just a bad switch.

I have more plans for some extra LED lighting as the dome light is near
useless being so far back in the cab, I ordered a few strips of 60cm
long SMD LED lights, I'm going to run them across the top of the
windshield and tie them into the dome light circuit see if I can
actually see anything in the front of the cab after that. ;)

M.B.