Digital Camera and Wide Format Printer For Sale

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 05 2010 - 23:59:23 EDT

I've got a Canon S5-IS 8mp digital camera for sale. It works great,
just don't use it after I got my SLR. It takes nice pics, and also
video. It also has some manual modes that gives you control over the
camera like a SLR, but mostly it's a really nice point & shoot camera.
 Asking $175 Shipped.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_7lWBvNFQ-oI/TNTFVA7tMHI/AAAAAAAAF3Y/uqfNfFmlmeI/s800/S5IS-1.gif
http://lh6.ggpht.com/_7lWBvNFQ-oI/TNTFVfH8cwI/AAAAAAAAF3c/mA66obrf234/s800/S5IS-2.gif

I also have a like-new OfficeJet 7000 wide format printer for sale.
Like new, bought it, ran a few prints off it, then stumbled accross a
60" encad printer, and this one just became a decoration. Prints
borderless up to 13x19! Asking $150 shipped.

http://lh3.ggpht.com/_7lWBvNFQ-oI/TNTKnucsECI/AAAAAAAAF3s/WClIsjl4oXo/s800/0J7000-1.gif
http://lh3.ggpht.com/_7lWBvNFQ-oI/TNTKnRgdk9I/AAAAAAAAF3o/e0kL6J8CgXs/s800/OJ7000-2.gif

Feel free to email me with any questions. PayPal accepted! :)

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!