dun dun duuuuuuuuuunnnn!!

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Sat Nov 06 2010 - 02:10:13 EDT

This is for the ol' skool guys... let's see who remembers

ROBERT TROTTMAN,
ROBERT TROTTMAN,
ROBERT TROTTMAN,
ROBERT TROTTMAN,
ROBERT TROTTMAN!!

and

TONY/AMANDA,
TONY/AMANDA,
TONY/AMANDA,
TONY/AMANDA.

so... anyone still hang with the peeps from back in the day?... Jon Smith?
Gene Rivers? Tony D? Frank from F&B? Boog? Austin (Viperdak)?

I remember a DML meet in North Carolina... Jon drove over a few flower beds
and medians to get from the street to the parking lot. It was awesome!

I remember Walt Felix tellin' some dude in a Chevy what was up when we
invaded a restaurant in Carlisle, PA. (there was also a Lawn Jenga game
during the show... I lost...)

I remember talkin' smack to Boog and him showin' me his tailgate at Cecil.

I remember a meet at VMP where Austin came down from NY and showed people
what a blown 6er could do...

Post your DML stories!!

-miggity
00' R/T CC... mods, I has them.