Re: Bad ball joints?

From: David Gersic (info@zaccaria-pinball.com)
Date: Tue Nov 09 2010 - 23:23:56 EST

On Tuesday 09 November 2010 22:06:21 you wrote:
> There was a recall on your upper ball joints issued in December 2004.

Oh, yeah, I should have mentioned that. I bought the truck in 2006. I
contacted Chrysler at the time and asked about that one since the news was
full of people with Durangos with the wheels falling off. The recall had
already been taken care of on my truck. I don't have anything in my records
showing when it was done, but I'm going to see if I can get that from the
local dealer or from Chrysler tomorrow.

Chrysler's web site has one open recall for my truck having to do with the
wiring harness near the clutch pedal. Sadly, they don't show recalls that have
been taken care of, only those that haven't.