Re: Geeze....

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Nov 12 2010 - 00:46:30 EST

Good luck finding a stick. Last time at the Chicago Auto Show, I was
looking for trucks that still offered sticks and there were none, GM
even phased them out of their heavy duty / commercial lines. There's
just not enough demand anymore for it to even be offered as an option.

I guess I'm the lucky one, had the original trans on my 98 last
170,000 miles with no problems, 131,000 on the 05 with just a solenoid
needing replaced, and 60,000 on the 98's current transmission with no
problems. What's wrong with me??? :)

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!