Geeze....

From: TerribleTom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Nov 11 2010 - 23:59:19 EST

I dont look in on The List for a while, and what happens!? Sykes
blasphemys all over the place, Maskalans blows a head gasket, people are
sellin Daks! Aaron's having problems with *gasp!* a chrysler automatic
transmission?!?!

The damned Ram is back in the trans shop finally - (for those who
remember my little rant, some time ago... I just now got the truck back
into the trans shop this week)

Theres a pretty sweet 05 Ford F150, gun metal grey, 4x4 regular cab, 8
foot box, with a fiberglass camper shell... only 50K miles and $15K
bucks.... for sale at the local Ford Stealership.... and after the
wonderful fun I've had with Dodges, the ford is looking interesting.
Just wish it was a stick.

--terribletom