transmission swap

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sun Nov 14 2010 - 22:52:00 EST

Hey guys.. think my AT may be DOA. Both my trucks are '93s.. The AT is in a cc w/ a 3.9L.. The other truck is a RC with a 3.9L and 5spd MT. If I were to swap the 5spd into the CC.. What all will I have to change.. besides the obvious..
Will I need a differnt driveshaft?
I'll keep the AT steering column.. it's got tilt & cruise.
I have an extra set of pedals (clutch & brake).
OR.. would it actually be more practical and time efficient to rebuilt the AT.. considering most work is being done outdoors.
I'm open to suggestions..
Aaron