Re: dun dun duuuuuuuuuunnnn!!

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Tue Nov 16 2010 - 13:56:12 EST

>> you brought His name up on 11/6. <<

I, too was stricken by the curse. K&N FIPK came clean off the tb and was
resting nice n' snug on my header, which was a zillion degrees from flogging
the R/T. I love the smell of melting ABS Plastic in the morning... smells
like... curse.

I brought it on myself! While my suffering isn't nearly as bad as others, I
have learned that uttering His name will only result in terrible things. For
this, I apologize to the list, those affected by the curse, and to all of
those Dodge Truck owners who have had a mysterious issue arrise with their
trucks in the past few days who know not of the curse. Flame away as you see
fit fellow DMLers... I deserve it this time.

- miggity

00' R/T CC.
DMLer since 1996.