RE: dun dun duuuuuuuuuunnnn!!

From: Barry Oliver (barrysuperhawk@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Nov 19 2010 - 10:58:14 EST

GOT ME Too!
My relatively new optima red top seems to be going dead
Got 2 screws in the same tire, a week apart..
During repair #1 the tire shop broke a stud, during repair #2 2 out of 6 lugnuts were finger tight, and last night I spent 2 hours replacing the shut off valve on my toilet (not dak related, but odd)

A pox on his name.