Re: dun dun duuuuuuuuuunnnn!!

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 2010 - 11:56:33 EST

On 20-Nov, 2010, at 00:26 , jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:

> If he holds true to form, dare I ask what is in store for the Ram's
> engine bay? I'm picturing clouds of soot and 4 digit torque
> numbers... :-)

I just can't leave anything stock :)

it's getting an '02 24v to replace the stock '97 12v. same fuel pump, will still be 100% mechanical. Lots of stuff to swap from one motor to the other. the 12v was already a beast, this should flow better being a 24v; not sure how it'll impact power and economy since the rest will be essentially the same as it was.

Mike
I have a 13sp eaton balancing on a chunk of a tree that fell on my shed, under an empty shell of a Ram 3500.
I have a Dakota that looks like someone died in that rollover.