A/C condensation

From: Bob C. (64ragtop@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Dec 13 2010 - 19:43:11 EST

I haven't seen this one addressed here. The truck is an '02 Dak SLT. When I run the A/C on humid days, the passenger footwell virtually fills up with condensate. I am guessing (hoping) that it's
simply a clogged drain tube on the condensate pan. However, I'm at a loss as to tracking the probable offending drain and/or pan. Can someone please tell me where the darn thing is? I've thought of
taking a cutting torch to the firewall, but thought I would ask here first!

Thanks in advance.

ATB

BC