Re: Extang covers

From: Andrew Kelsey (ajkelsey@grandroyal.org)
Date: Sat Dec 18 2010 - 17:55:14 EST

At 16:04 12/18/2010, you wrote:

> > >From my (admittedly limited) experience with the BBB, you'll be better
> > off with Consumerist.com and your state AG's office. Your local BBB
> > won't do anything unless Extang resides in their jurisdiction, so
> > you'll have to contact *their* local BBB. And if they aren't
> > registered with (or don't care about) the BBB, they won't care.
> >

>Thanks Andy. I hit up the consumerist via Twitter, we'll see if they contact
>me back. I'll hit up the BBB in Michigan, thanks.
>
>- Josh

It's easy to get the local BBB. Their website will bring you right to
them. I have had decent success using the BBB. They don't have any
authority, but legit businesses will take them seriously. Extang
probably won't think much of it because they know what they are
doing. I always find hitting them from multiple angles helps a lot too.

-Andrew Kelsey
  E-mail: ajkelsey@grandroyal.org