Re: Extang covers

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Dec 21 2010 - 12:23:46 EST

On 17-Dec, 2010, at 16:49 , Josh Battles wrote:

> So if anyone else on the list has an
> extang cover you may want to double check your carwash soap, it could void
> your tonneau cover warranty.

Sounds like it really doesn't matter at all. From what you said

> They "put tons of covers on the factory roof and after many years they
> all look new so you had to have done something to it." I was informed that
> if the cover loses its lustre, if the underside becomes discolored, it
> cracks, shrinks, or tears in any way its caused by use of a petroleum
> substance.

if you have a problem with you cover the warranty is void.

That makes for a pretty cheap way to have a 10 year warranty. Every claim is denied. Way to stand by your product, Extang. Slimeballs.

Mike
13sp 24v dumpbus almost ready to fire...
42" shod Dakota buried in snow slumbering peacefully.