Re: Ohhhh noooooooo

From: Mike Sykes (mikesykes@cox.net)
Date: Fri Dec 24 2010 - 11:58:09 EST

Let's not forget, this is a rendering... and not an official one at that.
The vehicle shown, if Chrysler were to make it, would actually be pretty
cool. If it were based on a Durango/Cherokee platform it could compete in a
niche with Avalanche and Escalade. I somewhat disagree with the article's
view of what Dakota owners want in a Dakota. Dak buyers want a good ol' mid
sized truck with full size power and a decent amount of utility, but don't
tell someone they can't tow their boat with it. (I learned while working at
dealerships to never tell anyone that they can't tow their boat with
anything. Different story for a different time.)

- miggity

00' R/T CC.
DMLer since 1996.