Bzzrrttt

Date: Thu Dec 30 2010 - 02:17:59 EST

Well, I think I made my Dakota mad by working on my Mazda, and the final
straw was when I stopped by Autozone and didn't buy the truck anything.
I notice every time it gets mad at me a piece of plastic or something
that's rattling around in the blower motor wheel starts making a really
annoying noise like a kid with a playing card stuck in the spokes of
their bicycle. And of course, just as I started her up in the parking
lot it started, really loud this time. The last time she was this noisy
was when my wife (aka the Dodge Killer, I need to make her a Wikipedia
article) drove the truck all over town without asking me. Apparently it
made that noise the entire time the wife was driving it (drove the wife
nuts) and stopped as soon as she (the truck) saw how mad I was over my
wife taking off in her.

I'm assuming to get rid of the problem permanently I have to take the
whole dash apart? Maybe I shouldn't, it's a fairly mild way of the
truck voicing her displeasure; I hate to think what she might resort to
next time she gets angry if I take her voice away. ;)

M.B.