Water pumps

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Jan 22 2011 - 15:09:05 EST

Eric writes: >>Do you guys get just 65k per water pump?
I needed a new one at 65k, and just now again at 130k. <<

And Robert writes:: >> You're doing better than I did.
3rd one at 160K... <<

What are you guys doing?? I have an '89 3.9L V6
that has over 300K on it & has the same water pump.
No leaks & no wobbles. I also have a '95 V8 that had
over 300K on it when I let it overheat(Toasted) &
cracked the heads. I rebuilt a 360(Junkyard core) &
put in it & installed a new water pump @ that time.
The one with the cracked heads still had the original
waterpump & it wasn't bad I just installed a new one
because of the risk of transplanting the old one...

Sorry about your experiences!!!

Diapers & politians need to be changed often
AND for the same reason

Azie