Re: DML Digest V5 #4242

From: DCL (dlaffler@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2011 - 10:20:28 EST

Hey guys, have a 2004 Dak that keeps spinning the Ram-head center cap off of one of the wheels, every couple of weeks.

All the hardware appears to be intact inside the wheel, and have had the wheel checked and balanced....everything seems ok - but it's still spinning the caps off....I'm on my 5th one in the last few months.

Anyone run into this before?