Re: RE: RE: RE: 2nd water pump, 130k

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2011 - 12:36:24 EST

On Jan 22, 2011 8:25 PM, "Ray Block" <BPracing@wowway.com> wrote:

> Looks decent, Josh. I've always liked the older BMWs. NLA???

Thanks Ray, I really like it. I am excited to get it looking pretty again.
Hopefully this summer I'll be able to source all the body panels I need.
After I get at least the front end done I'd like to put a skidplate on it
and lower it about 2". From what I've read you break oil pans without a
skidplate. I can post pics of my progress if anyone on the list is
interested.

And in an attempt to stick with the topic, I'm going to be putting a water
pump on it along with a timing belt once it gets a little warmer out. I'm
going to be doing the same to our little Suzuki next weekend as well.

- Josh