Re: 2nd water pump, 130k

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2011 - 15:51:44 EST

On Jan 23, 2011 1:09 PM, "Michael Maskalans" <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:

> On Jan 22, 2011, at 9:01 PM, Josh Battles wrote:
>

>> Here are some pics if anyone is interested: http://omg-stfu.com/temp/e30
>

> LOTS of potential. likey.

Thanks Mike! I would really like to do a turbo S52B32 swap with a 6-speed
and 4.10 gears in a few years. It's pretty much unmolested as it sits now so
I'm just going to drive it and have fun in the meantime. It'll get the
front end done as well as a new sunroof panel this summer but that's pretty
much it unless my "friend" who owes me a considerable sum of money decides
to come through with the parts I told him I'd take as repayment.

- Josh