Re: Fender Roller

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2011 - 14:59:49 EST

On Jan 23, 2011 1:07 PM, "Michael Maskalans" <dml@tepidcola.com> wrote:

> On Jan 23, 2011, at 12:36 PM, Josh Battles wrote:
>>

>> I'm going to have a need for a fender roller in the next several months.
>

> I did mine on the Jetta freehand. I'm badass like that!

Ooh master craftsman! I'm not that badass. Plus I want to roll/push a little
on the quarters so I don't have to run so much negative camber. I could
probably do the rolling by hand but not the push.

> oh - and I did the ones on the Dakota with a crescent wrench and hammer.
 that may be a good tip for you :)

I did the ones on the Dak with a bfh and a chunk of closet rod. The inner
wells on the Dak are much closer though. I ended up pounding the fender to
meet the wheelwell and called it a day. Took about 20 minutes on a hot day.

- Josh