Re: RE: APB for an Oil Pan

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2011 - 22:11:02 EST

been down that road... no dice.

This thing has me racking my nerves. The scenario is this... I've got
a 340 I'm putting in the 98, I grabbed a magnum 5.2 oil pan... that
doesn't clear the main caps. Grabbed a rear sump LA 318 pan, the
front of the sump hits the crossmember of the truck. Called
Schumacher, and their milodon pan is on backorder for a while. Plus
with me having a 98, they really want nothing to do with me since
their kit only goes to a 96.

So I'm just trying to find this stupid pan before I get happy with the
cutoff wheels. :)

Gary