Re: RE: APB for an Oil Pan

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2011 - 23:26:28 EST

That was my original idea, but I'm not sure I want to deal with the
oil tank. Sounds odd yes, but I'm pretty much moving a lot out a lot
of the engine bay (Battery, Cruise, ABS) so I can have more of a
cleaner look. Plus even if I put the tank under the body it's gonna
be a mother to get to when I need to.

I'll have the engine bay looking like a 340 belongs there. :)

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!