Re: 3.9 distributers

From: Gary Hedlin (superdak@gmail.com)
Date: Sat Jan 29 2011 - 19:45:40 EST

Not a chance in hell. 05 never had the 3.9, or any engine with a
distributor. The 3.9 was discontinued in 03 I think. the 3.7, and
4.7 engines are coil-over, so there's no distributor at all.

You may want to look at what you have first, because you've got things
that don't exist.

Gary

--
Gary Hedlin
Show Car Signs by Hedlin Designs

--Many talk about those who died, but too few talk about those who survived... THANK A VET!