Re: Brake Upgrade

From: BOBBY (bocd@optonline.net)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2011 - 17:50:44 EST

actually not durango but dak..... unless you can find a 2wd durango.
actually when i first started gathering parts one of the guys on the
dodge forum had me on the wrong track.

03 dak has much bigger 2 piston calipers vs the single piston i
have..... big difference in size. i'll post a picture.

this is for the front......i'll be doing the rear when i'm done with the
front

my rears have never been changed!!!!! 250,000! i'm anxious to see whats
left in there

i hear you on the subtle mods..... it's my ocd :o)

bob