Re: Brake Upgrade

From: Josh Battles (cletusjones@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2011 - 19:52:38 EST

On Feb 3, 2011 4:51 PM, "BOBBY" <bocd@optonline.net> wrote:

> actually not durango but dak..... unless you can find a 2wd durango.
actually when i first started gathering parts one of the guys on the dodge
forum had me on the wrong track.

> 03 dak has much bigger 2 piston calipers vs the single piston i have.....
big difference in size. i'll post a picture.

Thats awesome! I shouldve done that swap for sure. I wish I'd known about
that years ago.

> my rears have never been changed!!!!! 250,000! i'm anxious to see whats
left in there

Post a pic. Can't be much left at all!

> i hear you on the subtle mods..... it's my ocd :o)

Subtle like a slap in the face. :-P

- Josh