RE: RE: Don't mess with a man's stereo!

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2011 - 22:07:37 EST

Thanks for the offers guys!

It actually was a pretty simple problem to fix, and turned out to be relatively cheap as well.
It was the battery, and it was toast.
I got a used one from a co-worker (less than 2 years old) for $30.00 popped it in, and the stereo was working just like normal once again.

I still think it's weird that the batt. would have plenty of juice to power the entire rest of the vehicle, including the headlights, and fog lights, yet couldn't provide enough for the radio...

Ah well, 30 bucks for the batt., 15 minutes to swap it in, and 2 weeks of the D sitting the driveway, things could be worse.   :D

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....