Re: Truck found

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 12 2011 - 15:21:18 EST

In article <C62F5ED55F624D349D3AB7BC47ADB3B0@Maggie>, maggie11@mchsi.com ("Azie
L. Magnusson") writes:

Hey Azie - yeah thats me, the nutjob on an ever lasting quest for a Dak frame.
I appreciate your posting that craigs ad :) Good to know folks are still
keeping an eye open. Unfortunately that truck won't work for me. Its a short
box 2wd, I need a long box 4x4. But thank you anyway ! I'm still looking.
Everything so far has fallen through.