Selling Stuff

From: SilverEightynine@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 12 2011 - 11:07:28 EST

Looking to clear out my garage a little.

Stock 9004 and 9007 high and low beam headlights. Took em out and replaced
them with Silver Stars... they are still good, been stored in a box. $10 bucks
for all four.

I have a couple cases of Wix oil filters, NAPA numbers 1085 and 1068 which will
fit Dakota/Ram/Durango and a ton of other Chryslers. I was using the 1068's on
my Ram for larger oil capacity. The gasket dimensions and threads are the same
as the stock 1085's they are just longer.

I have to see how many I have, and I have not figured out an asking price - but
I'm sure I can figure out something if you are interested.

Also selling a GPS -- $100

http://wausau.craigslist.org/spo/2210641080.html

And a snow mobile $1500

http://wausau.craigslist.org/rvs/2210494191.html

The Ram is for sale as well... it would make a great wheeling or trail rig.
Would like to get $3000 for it but make me an offer...

Have other stuff for sale too but not on Craigs yet - got a couple lawn mowers
snow blowers, some spare computers and parts. Lots of spare Dak parts... hit
me up if you need stuff.

SilverEightynine@aol.com