87 Dak 4X4 for sale

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2011 - 14:27:56 EST

Tom & Jon write:: >> Terrible Tom:::::
>> sale-cd92e-2213535122@craigslist.org
>>
>> Canton Ga is approx 40 mi N of Atlanta.
>>
>> Azie
>>

> Do you have a link to the craigs list ad? I don't want to just contact
> someone without seeing the ad first.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/2213535122.html <<

I'm sorry about that .. I thought I posted the direct link..
Old age just isn' a lot of fun anymore.. But having more
B'days beats the alternative!!!!!!!!

Thanks Jon for covering for me. I'm opn Digest mode, so
I just now got the message(rather I just now opened the
message))
In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one
useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or
more is a congress.-- John Adams

Azie