Re: 87 Dak 4X4 for sale

From: TerribleTom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Feb 17 2011 - 23:11:26 EST

On 2/17/2011 1:28 PM, Azie L. Magnusson wrote:

> Tom& Jon write::>> Terrible Tom:::::
>>> sale-cd92e-2213535122@craigslist.org
>>>
>>> Canton Ga is approx 40 mi N of Atlanta.
>>>
>>> Azie
>>>

>> Do you have a link to the craigs list ad? I don't want to just contact
>> someone without seeing the ad first.
>

> http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/2213535122.html<<
>
> I'm sorry about that .. I thought I posted the direct link..
> Old age just isn' a lot of fun anymore.. But having more
> B'days beats the alternative!!!!!!!!
>
> Thanks Jon for covering for me. I'm opn Digest mode, so
> I just now got the message(rather I just now opened the
> message))
> In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one
> useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or
> more is a congress.-- John Adams
>
> Azie

Thanks Azie and Jon.... in my current emotional state I can't even think
about this stuff right now. I appreciate the effort guys... right now I
just need a little down time. As far as I'm concerned I just lost
another member of my family and I'm really really hurting right now.
This was a matter I had no choice in. If I could have afforded to keep
the truck I would have.

Thanks again :)

--
terrible-feeling tom