Re: off topic now

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Feb 18 2011 - 13:44:41 EST

On Sat, February 12, 2011 10:55 pm, TerribleTom wrote:

> Speaking of the scuzzburger... how has my old friend been these last few
> years? I trust nothing has erupted from the glass and resin tomb it was
> encased in?

What an excellent opportunity to evaluate the scuzzburger containment
properties of various materials. You never know when this information may
become useful. Remember the Zombie Apocalypse is coming any day now. :-)

BTW, I thought Jon had posted pictures of it at one point, but all I could
find was a "before" picture of what it looked like in May 2006...
http://www.jonsteiger.com/temp/tomsburger/tomsburger2.jpg It's been
mailed across state lines and back a few times since then.