Taps

From: Azie L. Magnusson (maggie11@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Feb 21 2011 - 22:47:45 EST

Whoops!!
I wrote:: Jason writes:>> Now I could never be sure, but I thought that
> I heard the sound of "Taps" being played. Gently.<<
>
> Then why are you not standing @ "Attention", Facing the Flag,
> (or the music if the Flag is not displayed)& Saluting if you are
> covered(got a hat on)??
>
> In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one
> useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or
> more is a congress.-- John Adams
>
> Azie

To which Barry wrote:: >>
Er, because he is one of those evil Canadians, you know, like the ones
in South Park, they do things a bit different up there, EH?. <<

I sincerely offer my apologies to Jason for my ignorance..
I consider Canadians as friends, & realize that their(your)
allegiance is to a different Tune & Flag.