RE: Taps

From: knox.james@sympatico.ca
Date: Mon Feb 21 2011 - 23:16:39 EST

Hey Azie . To confuse things more . Jason is an American from Utah who lives in Canada . No apologys are needed . Taps is respected universally with honour . Having met Tom several times at DML HQ we all know how attached Tom is to his trucks and understand his sadness.

Jim ; 91 Dak spt , 4x4 318 premag
Canada