No BBQ FOR YOU!

From: TerribleTom (silvereightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2011 - 00:44:15 EDT

... er I mean "me"...

I'm taking myself out of the running early on for any DML summer related
events.

Basically boils down to:

1 - I have no truck to make the trip with or to attempt offroading...

2 - cost of fuel is only going to go up by the summer. Even with a fuel
sipping Honda civic I don't feel like racking up the gas credit cards
for the drive.

3 - 1600 mile round trips for only a couple of days "vacation" do not
seem to appeal to me in my "old age" now. I'll be 30 in a hair over a
months time. (when the HELL did that happen!!??)

4 - I have 6 bazillion things I need to get done at home... some of
which include new roof on the swamp (detached garage), clean out the
main garage... clean out the swamp, rebuild my utility trailer... a
snowmobile that needs work for next winter, a yard that is a never
ending nightmare...and the cabin up north needs... well... more things
than I have space to list on here...

My primary desire this year is to burn my vacation time up north at my
cabin, clean it up and begin what repairs I can do on my own. Right now
I'm just waiting for the snow to finish melting.

That said... give my regards to the scuzzburger... Jon tell your parents
its going to be quiet this year without me lol. I'm sure they will be
thrilled not to have me around wrecking anymore of their property :)

--
terribletom